Multi-Rail RH System
Multi-Rail RH is the new general purpose fixturing system from OK-VISE. Multi-Rail RH is the optimal choice when the clamping force is over 4 tonnes, and when workpieces are large in size.
Compared to a traditional machine vise, the Multi-Rail RH system offers the following benefits:
- By deploying various system components even the most challenging workpiece types can be machined
- All sides of a workpiece can be machined with two setups
- Multiple workpieces can be clamped on the same area
- The workpiece is always safely fixtured
- Oversized workpieces can also be fastened
Generally, all functions that are available in Multi-Rail RM are also availabele in Multi-Rail RH.
Multi-Rail RH System applications
In a modular system, particular modules have particular functions, so that for machining of the workpieces of different material, form or size, different fixture modules can be chosen and installed independently from each other.
Using a set, a carefully selected combination of basic modules, a vast variety of workpieces can be clamped simply using the same modules.
We also offer installation sets for the most typical platforms such as T-slot tables and grid systems.